BDC BUILDING BRIDGES
BDC Building Bridges Mentorship Program is a unique and powerful opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to gain valuable skills and knowledge, connect with, experienced mentors, and build a foundation for a successful future. The program is specifically tailored to meet the needs of today’s young adults, who face a rapidly changing job market and a host of new challenges and opportunities in the digital age
- Commitment to Community Service: Applicants must have a strong commitment to community service and a desire to make a positive impact in their local community.
- Leadership Skills: Applicants must have demonstrated leadership skills in school or community organizations, such as volunteering for a local nonprofit, or participating in a service project.
- Communication Skills: Applicants must have strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate their ideas and goals clearly and effectively.
- Career Goals: Applicants must have a clear understanding of their career goals and be able to articulate how participation in the program will help them achieve those goals.
- Availability and Commitment: Applicants must be available to participate in the program for the entire duration of the program and demonstrate a strong commitment to attending all meetings and events.
- Diversity and Inclusion: The program seeks to promote diversity and inclusion, so applicants from diverse backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.